Friday 30 May 2014

Mass NZ Indie polish spam post!

Okay... well, firstly I only manged to post till day 5 of NZ indie polish month before I fell very ill for roughly two weeks. I then manged to break my nail extremely short and had to resort to nubbins :( Assignments have been crazy these last two weeks and I work full time. So sick + work + assignments + life - pretty swatching nails = one very shameful, slack and lazy blogger! (ME!) 

However I do own plenty of gorgeous NZ made indie polishes! Currently in my collection I have Star Kin, Nail Juice, Handmade by Kyleigh and on their way in the post Peacock Pie!! 

So I am going to do a mass post of all my backed up swatches and my ugly new swatches :) 
Prepare yourself for a very picture heavy post! I will try to keep descriptions short and sweet and let the pretties do the talking! 

Without further ado...

Day 6 - Swamp Princess by Star Kin! This is a custom polish the very talented Ami created for me. It is a deep olive green that flashes to a brighter green then shifts through to pink/purplish it also has a generous serving of gold flakies! 





Day 7 - Glimmer by Star Kin. This is the most gorgeous gold holo polish with a scattering of gold glitters. 




Day 8 - The Golden One by Nail Juice. This polish is so, so, so gorgeous and these crappy photos really do not do it justice. It is such a beautiful peach with a gorgeous golden shimmer which I did not capture. 




Day 9 -  Water Dragon by Star Kin. This polish is packed full of beautiful blue, green and turquoise microglitters. Again this is 10x prettier in person. 


Day 10 - Gloe by Nail Juice. This is a delicious green jelly with lots of green glitters. I layered it over Revlon Sassy and Revlon Jaded Night on the ring/thumb fingers. 




Day 11 - Fairy Biscuit by Star Kin. A beautiful mint polish with pastel circle glitter. This was a polish created originally by Claudine at Bling Me Polish then remade by Ami at Star Kin for all the PANZ girls :D




Day 12 - Miss Bianca by Star Kin. This was a custom polish made for me by Ami. A barbie pink cream polish jam packed with purple and holo microglitter. 


In this picture Monique is wearing Summer Glam by Star Kin!



Day 13 - Angel by Nail Juice. A gorgeous white polish filled with soft pastel blue and pink and white glitters. 



Day 14 - Fire Dragon by Star Kin. I love this polish so much! This is the most gorgeous red jelly thermal polish with gold glitter. 



Day 15 - Blinded by Star Kin is a pink jelly filled with black and white glitters and a pretty blue shimmer. 



Day 16 - Starry Starry Knight by Handmade by Kyleigh. This is like having the night sky painted on my nails! So much depth! 




Day 17 - Stone Dragon by Star Kin. A pretty light grey polish with black and silver glitters and flakies! 



Day 18 - Purks of the Job by Star Kin. This is a gorgeous pink- purple thermal with pastel circle glitters. 
I added some cute Plants vs Zombies water decals.




Day 19 - Thparkly by Star Kin. A gorgeous purple glitter polish that I can never capture the true beauty of. 



Day 20 - Berry Smoothie by Handmade by Kyleigh! A pink packed with glitters.  This is so delicious I  just want to eat it!


'

Well if you made it this far I take my hat off to you and you also deserve a high five *high fives* 
I will continue with a shorter post of days 21- 31 soon!! 

If you are interested in any of the polishes I have used go check out all these talented NZ indie polish makers. You can find Star Kin here, Nail juice here and Handmade by Kyleigh here!



No comments:

Post a Comment