Wednesday 25 June 2014

Peacock Pie Love

Hello lovelies,

Today I have an absolutely stunning polish to show you! I recently made a purchase from the ever so lovely and talented Serra at Peacock Pie. Today I am sharing with you Kinki-winkle (the name gives me the giggles). This polish is part of a whole winkle series that I simply must obtain! Check of Peacock Pie on Etsy to see what I am rambling about.

Anyhoo Kinki-Winkle is is a deep red jelly that leans to maroon packed full of periwinkle (including triangles), gold, silver, red and iridescent glitters. Basically it is beautiful.

I am a huge lover of jelly polishes especially vampy delicious ones such as this.

Prepare yourself for the gorgeousness that is Kinki - winkle! I used 2 coats overtop of Star Kin Vampy.



Look at all that glittery, squishy, jelly goodness! 


I added a wee heart accent nail filled with Kinki-winkle. I think it turned out great I dunno I get a stained glass sorta feeling from it. 





The glitter coverage was awesome, no troubles. This really is a lovely formula. 




Some macros just so you can really see the beauty of this polish. I am really in love with the colours. The triangle glitter really just gives it an extra special something. 




So this polish is amazing! I am really in love with it. Defiantly a new favourite! I just couldn't stop staring at my nails whilst wearing this polish! 

anyway that's all folks, 





No comments:

Post a Comment