Saturday 14 June 2014

Friday the 13th Full Moonicure

Hello lovelies,

today I am showing you the nails I wore for Friday the 13th FULL MOON! *creepy music*

I decided it would be cool to do some moon nails for this special occasion. I have been wanting to do moon themed nails for a while now. This was the perfect opportunity.




I really like these nails!!
Okay sit back and enjoy my picture spam of Galaxy/moon nails!





















So there we go! nothing creepy or bad happened to me! I actually had a brilliant night I snuggled a cute pooch, which was the closest encounter to a werewolf I had ^__^

Anyhoo I hope you enjoyed my nails! I ended up posting them today seeing as I was out last night :) 

These nails were inspired by the talented The Daily Nail. I love how she does a Monday Moonicure! 

The polishes I used in this moonicure were:

Sally Hanson - Hard as Nails basecoat
Jordana - Black
Jordana White
OPI - My Vampire is Buff
OPI - Skull and Glossbones
Revlon - Jaded Night
Revlon - Bonsai
Revlon - Enchanting
Maybelline - Fusia Fever
L.A Girls - Double Platnium
Seche Vite - Fast drying topcoat


That's all folks,



No comments:

Post a Comment