Tuesday 3 June 2014

Kitty Cat French Tips.

Hello lovelies,

Today I have done some cute kitty cat french tips. When i was a teenager I had this thing where I sort of collected cats. You see I am a collector at heart, and my parents liked to indulge me. So I had a black cat, a white cat, a ginger cat and a tabby cat! They were my wee inspirations for this manicure!

These are my pretty kitties! 

Milo was our first family cat shes currently 18 years old!



Sophie would be 8 now. She re-homed herself to our neighbors house a few years ago :( 


Tammy R.I.P passed away peacefully just after her 21st birthday. 


Lastly Ginger Ninja R.I.P was 7. He sadly passed away this year. 


AND kitties being silly because they are too cute! :)






OKAY, sorry for all the cat spam! Into the nail art!




The polishes I used for this manicure were:
Sally Hanson - Hard as nails Basecoat
OPI - I Theadora You
OPI - Skull and Glossbones
Chi Chi - I do, I do, I do
Jordana - Black
Jordana - White
Maybelline Colorama - Party Blue
Maybelline Color Show Collection - Fierce and Tangy
Revlon - Stormy
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat. 

I will finish this post with some sassy cat/nail memes

                      
                                  


That's all for now folks, 







                                     







4 comments:

  1. those are awesome! i love cats! i love your cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your too cute char!! :D Your cats are so gorgeous! and live to such old ages!!! They must be sooooo happy ;) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks tee! Come over and I can give you cute kitty cat nails too! xo

    ReplyDelete