Saturday 9 November 2013

Star Kin Swatch Extravaganza: Part One

Okay I have just received my beautiful bundle of gorgeous Star Kin polishes! I am over the moon with all the pretties! Because I have so many polishes I want to swatch I will be doing it in two parts. I have two very exciting custom polishes to share with you as well!

Okay here we go! eeeeek

**WARNING** the following blog post is very picture heavy! :)

First up we have Pansy! So sparkly and pretty! This shade of purple is gorgeous and it looks stunning on!


This is three coats of Pansy with no top coat. The glitters  in this are amazing it really has such a pretty shimmer to it. I did not do this colour justice by taking the photo inside. It sparkles like crazy in the sunlight!



Next up is Cashmere a pretty soft lilac holographic! 


This is such a nice all round polish. This is two coats no top coat. It is just so puuurdy! :) 



Now we have Pure Bling. Zomg how blingy is this. As a magpie myself this is the perfect sparkly shiny polish!


This is two coats of Pure Bling and no topcoat. This is a triple holographic silver and omg it is stunning! My favourite silver ever!



Now we have Ancient Mariner which is a blackened green polish filled with green, blue and gold glitter!



I am wearing two coats of Ancient Mariner with no topcoat. This is another beautiful polish, I am a sucker for deep green and sparkly polishes! 


Behold one of my beautiful custom polishes 15 Spotted Puddles! 
The inspiration behind this polish is my favourite Disney movie 101 Dalmations! 
Right here is the inspiration for the name!


It is a glitter topper packed with multi-sized black glitters and a sprinkle of red glitter.


eeeeek! I just love it so much I used one coat over two coats of Sally Hanson White On. It has such a good glitter distribution it's just a.m.a.z.i.n.g.


Finally my other beloved custom polish... Pink Lemonade Fizz! This is a baby pink creme packed with yellow, pink and gold glitters. The inspiration for this polish comes from my favourite American beverage pink lemonade!! (but with a twist) 


This is two coats of Pink Lemonade Fizz with no topcoat! 


I am so happy with how this polish turned out! :)


I decided to do some cute lemon accent nails to go with it :) it makes for an adorable base polish! 


I really like the contrasting pop of the bright yellow lemons against the soft, subtle, prettiness of Pink Lemonade Fizz.


I threw in a Macro shot of my thumb because why the heck not!!



PHEW! I congratulate you if you made it to the end! that was one mammoth post.. but it was full of pretties! Ami and Annette the creators of Star Kin are so talented! You can find Star kin polishes here

That's all for now folks.. until part two of my Star Kin swatchfest! :)








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches, and I love your lemons! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for swatchathons! i also was wearing ancient marniner yesterday, these are all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys :) they are all beautiful polishes, so well made!

    ReplyDelete