Monday 2 June 2014

Ch - ch- ch- changes.

Hello lovelies, 

Expect to see some changes around here, I am going to try to be more present in my social media accounts and will try blog "more often". I am trying to get the hang of changing updating my blog, but that will be a bit of a work in progress seeing as I am a little bit computer illiterate! 

One of my goals is to do more nail art. Nail art is my first love with polish so I am trying to make more of an effort. I feel in order to improve my skills I need to set more challenges to myself and showcase even the stuff i don't feel is "good enough". 

Life does get in the way and I do study and work full time so finding time to blog regularly is a tad difficult sometimes. That is why I am not putting to much pressure on myself and just trying to be more active than regular :) 

I also am thinking of hosting a giveaway once my tumblr and facebook hit my follower goals! 
facebook is currently at 1,876. My goal is 2,000 then I shall host an international/nz only give-away!! 
tumblr at the moment is my main account I update as it is easy I am currently sitting at 375 followers and my giveaway goal is 500! 

I know they don't seem like much compared to many in the blogging world but I really didn't set out to even have that many so that is an accomplishment for me :) 

Anyway I am creating this wee message to motivate myself I guess to try a bit harder at my blog, because nails are my passion and I do love sharing them with like minded people within the nail art community. 

I have dipped my hand into jewelry making/nail sets. Once I have straightened out the kinks I will reopen my Etsy shop and have another go at making my love for polish into a little business. I have so many inspirational ladies in my PANZ (polish addicts NZ) group that are amazing and if I could be even a little as great and successful as them I shall be a happy little chappy. 

I have a little list of things to improve my blog such as camera, lighting and software for editing. For now it is okay - these are my long term wishes (seeing as my money tree has lost all it's leaves lately). 

Anyhoo I thought I would share these goals/aspirations with anyone whom wishes to read a little more about me! 

Oooh! one more exciting thing currently in the world of Painted Talons NZ is that my Arctic Monkeys nails got re-blogged by the official UK Arctic Monkeys blog on tumblr and is currently sitting at 498 re-blogs/likes - this is very exciting for me! 



that's all for now folks, 






No comments:

Post a Comment