Thursday 16 January 2014

Nail Art Challenge - A Trip Down Nail Art Lane: Day 4

Day 4! Phew going fast! the theme today is "first floral design". As any beginning nail artist my first dabble with flowers was good old daisies! Simple, pretty and cute.

Here are my first daisies as you can see my nails are VERY short. I used the back of a pin method for my dots. Since then I can paint better, I have the appropriate tools and I know what a good topcoat is!


These are the reinvented ones! 



I have more control, they are neater and cleaner :) I love looking at the difference of skill level and seeing how far I have come. This challenge has made me want to reinvent all my beginner nail art to compare them!


I added some bling bling because why the heck not!


The Polishes I used were:
O.P.I - Steady As She Rose
Maybelline Colour Show Collection - Porcelain Party
Maybelline Colour Show Collection - Fierce and Tangy 
Seche Vite Top Coat

The Rhinestones were purchased from the Born Pretty Store. 


That's it for today folks! Go have a peek at Moonshine and  Sunlight's blog and don't forget to link your design if you are participating! 







2 comments: