Saturday 18 January 2014

Nail Art Challenge - A Trip Down Nail Art Lane: Day 7

The last day is finally upon us. I am proud to say I have now completed my first ever nail art challenge! I know it was only 7 days... but that was 7 days worth of commitment! I may have been a little late a few times but I did it!! Super stoked right now!

Okay so the last and final theme of this challenge is to "recreate the one which got you a lot of compliments". One of my most popular designs was patchwork nail art! Even thought it was when I was a beginner it is still today one of my most complimented manicures. 

The catch is.. it was not an original design and I found it on weheartit and just copied it. I did some research and the original design came from Polish Art Addiction






 So I decided to do my own original design from my own brain and revamp my original take on patchwork nails!


I decided to do random patches on a light base colour. I chose to do pastel colours and ended up doing little doodled designs on the patches as they looked too plain. 


The result was super cute and I am in love with this design!


So happy with this manicure and think it is the perfect one to end this challenge!!

Polishes used for this manicure:

Sinful Colors - Easy Going
Sinful Colors - Unicorn 
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Revlon - Temptress
Chi Chi - I do I do I do
Maybelline Color Show Collection - Green with Envy 
Maybelline Color Show Collection - Onyx Rush
Maybelline Color Show Collection - Porcelain Party

This challenge was so much fun! It was different to most challenges I have come across and was so fun re visiting and re vamping all my old/first designs! Thank you so much Moonshine and Sunlight for hosting and creating this amazing challenge. It was awesome! I saw this challenge on Jessie from Nailed It NZ's blog and am so glad I saw it and decided to participate! :) 

Challenge Completed! 



Till next time! 









2 comments:

  1. WOW......They are AMAZINGGGGGGGGG
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! i l,love them! :)

    ReplyDelete