Friday 3 January 2014

Custom Treasures.

Okay, so I have not blogged anything here for a wee while. I am going to do a "favourite manis of 2013" post sometime in the near future.. BUT today I am going to recap on one of my highlights of 2013. Which was discovering Star Kin polishes, and being able to have polishes custom made for me by the lovely Ami. So here is a picture dedication to my precious's. 

My two first ever custom polishes.

First up is "Slice of Life" which is a light pink/nude tone with a subtle shimmer and multi-sized red glitters. This polish was inspired by one of my favourite t.v series Dexter. 

\


Second is "life's Peachy" this polish was an adaption from an existing Star Kin polish "Disco Butterfly" and pretty much I just love coral/peach tones and glitter. This is a very girly summery polish! 


This polish is called "15 Spotted Puddles" it is inspired bu 101 Dalmatians one of my favourite Disney movies. It is a glitter topper packed with tiny black matte glitters and some medium black and red circles and a sprinkle of red squares and large red circles. 


This polish is "Pink Lemonade Fizz" inspired by my favourite American beverage pink lemonade! It is a baby pink polish with multi sized matte pink and yellow glitters and a sprinkle of gold circles. 


This polish is "To Hatch A Mockingbird" a baby blue polish filled with tiny black matte glitters and gold flakes. This polish was inspired by the Northern Mockingbirds eggs.


"Jelly Bean Splat" is another adaption of a Star Kin polish "Grass will be Greener". My friend Monique liked the colours of the matte glitters but wanted it as a topper so "Jelly Bean Splat" was born. 


This polish I had made for Christmas :) "Frostbite" is a glitter topper packed with tiny white matte glitters and small and medium white and silver circles, pale blue squares and silver holographic snowflakes. The picture is borrowed from Ami as I swatched my version with  my gross broken thumb nail. Yuck. This looks much prettier!


Last but not least are two polishes I had made for me and my best friend Monique! "Uneek" symbolizes Monique and "Charisma" symbolizes me! "Uneek" is a deep purple jelly with a sprinkle of green shimmer. "Charisma" is a glitter topper packed with different green glitters and a sprinkle of tiny purple glitters. 



 I have had so much fun thinking up these polishes and seeing them come to life! they are my precious's!! I love them all!! A big thank you to Ami and Annette the masterminds behind Star Kin! I am a Star Kin addict now (and proud of it).

That's all folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment