Tuesday 14 January 2014

Nail Art Challenge - A Trip Down Nail Art Lane: Day 3

Okay so it is day 3 of the nail art challenge that I am participating in. The theme for today is  "with a favourite colour of your best friend.". 

My best friend is Monique! We have been besties for 19 years and still counting! She is simply amazing and I don't know what I would do without her. She has always been there for me throughout my whole life and is the best friend a girl could ask for! 


Now what a good excuse to show some snaps of us.
This is when we were around 5! We always have the best times together no matter what we do!



This is the most recent picture of us together!



Our friendship is that lifetime kind of one! We will live next door to each other in our cute units and paint each others nails all day! :) 



I seriously love this girl so much! 

Okay anyway back to the challenge! so we both have the same favourite colour - green! When I thought of green my mind automatically jumped to frogs hehe then I was thinking about prince charming frog nails I have done in the past and then decided on a cute froggy couple (these frogs are best friends too).

                                                  So here are my green froggy nails! :)



I had originally done green glitter gradients on my pinky and pointer fingers but it seemed too boring so I added some wee pond reeds! 



The polishes I used for this manicure were:

Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Revlon - Sassy
Revlon - Jaded Night
Revlon - Stormy
Revlon - Cherry
Maybelline Colour Show Collection - Porcelain Party
O.P.I - Steady As She Rose 
The glitter which you can't really see was 
Star Kin - Charisma 


So there we are Day 3 completed! 

See y'all tomorrow for day 4 of this awesome challenge created by Moonshine and Sunlight! Don't forget to link your post here if you are participating! 





No comments:

Post a Comment