Tuesday 14 January 2014

Nail Art Challenge - A Trip Down Nail Art Lane: Day 2

Technically this is not being posted on day two... but due to technical difficulties it had to be posted today :(

Anyhoo the theme for day two of this challenge is to create nail art "with your last purchased polish of 2013 and first of 2014."   So my last purchase of 2013 was Iri by Star Kin and my first purchase of 2014 was O.P.I Houston We Have A Purple. These two polishes were perfect together :)


Okay so my design was fairly simple but effective - triangles!  :) 

for this design I used stripping tape... this is an area of development for me, as I nearly always rip off polish with it! So I was really happy with how these came out. 


Houston We Have A Purple is such a delicious jelly!! YUM and paired with the gorgeous Iri was the perfect mani. Here is a close up shot of Iri because it is so pretty ^_^


Don't forget to link your post to Moonshine and Sunlight if you are participating in this challenge or just go have a peep at whats happening! 

                                                 See you later on for Day 3 of the challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment