Friday 13 June 2014

Peel off base coat and ALL the glitter!

SQUEEEEEE!

Hello lovelies,

 Today my Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A Peel arrived!! *happy dance*

I am so excited to trial it! I hate removing glitter polish. I have started peeling my polish off *smacks hands* naughty.

I decided the beautiful Marina by Star Kin was the perfect candidate to trial!

Prepare yourself for some picture spam!


 I used two coats of Glitter A Peel, three coats of Marina and one coat of Seche Vite.

























Okay so after 24 hours and a full day at work this is what my right hand looks like. Very minimal chipping just slightly on my thumb. 




and my left hand. I am left handed so on this hand the thumb and pointer finger polish came off. 




I was bad and peeled the rest of my polish off my left hand, however I did take some pictures of how easy the removal was on my right hand! 







Okay so the verdict? I LOVE IT. I still need to experiment with the best technique for me. I feel if I had used less layers of either polish or basecoat then it would have lasted longer. 

BUT no more struggle of glitter removal. My inner magpie is soooooo happy right now! Most pieces came of whole or in two pieces. The polish did not last long but for someone like me who changes their nails every 1-2 days this is really not a biggie! The basecoat dries super fast on application which i love. By the time I have applied one coat on each nail it's dry! 

My life has been changed for the better! If you love glitter but hate removal I recommend investing in a peel-able basecoat! I have heard good things about OPI Glitter Off too! Will be purchasing that to see how it compares. 

if you are interested in my first attempt of a gif look HERE

As always I highly recommend Ami's gorgeous polishes, I mean c'mon look at all that sparkle and pretty! Check Star Kin out on Etsy! 

That's all for now folks,





No comments:

Post a Comment