Sunday 1 June 2014

Mass NZ indie post - part 2!

Here is my belated part two of my mass NZ indie polish post for last month! This one is still very picture heavy but not as bad as last time. I will get straight to it! 

Day 21 - Mermaid Lagoon by Star Kin. This is a beautiful custom Ami made me! A blue crelly filled with gold and lilac glitters.




Day 22- Petal Blizzard by Nail Juice. I only have this terrible cell phone picture of this beautiful polish. It is a gorgeous blue filled with pink and blue glitters. 



Day 23 - Red Shift by Star Kin. It was such a dreary overcast day when I tried to capture the beauty of this polish. It shifts between red/gold/ brown. 



Day 24 - Cu 29 by Star Kin (originally named Copper). This is a gorgeous shimmery metallicish copper polish. 



Day 25 - Dreameater by Nail Juice. This polish reminds me of blurred city lights! I used two light coats over a dark purple. 




Day 26 - Glowing Blue by Star Kin. This beauty is one I snagged from Ami's destash. It is a gorgeous blue with a slight shimmer that ofcourse glows BLUE!






Day 27 - Southern Alps by Polished Kiwi Lacquer. This gorgeous polish is so shimmery and frost feeling. It is blue glitter in a sparkly white jelly base. I layered it over a powder blue. 




Day 28 - Kermadec by Star Kin. This is such a gorgeous deep teal holographic polish! 





Day 29 - Marina by Star Kin. Marina is a blue jelly filled with blue and teal glitters. I layered this polish over top of Kermadec! I love how much depth this polish has!! 





Day 30/31 - Challenge Accepted and Opulence by Star Kin. I saved my favourite for the last! I have many favourites but these nails are so squishy, jelly, sparkly and are deliciously sexy! Plus they were my nice long nails before they broke :( ANYWAY Challenge Accepted is the most beautiful true red holo polish that is just yummy and squishy! I then used Opulence for my accent nails. Opulence is a red jelly filled with ALL the sparkles. So here's a little bit of polish spam because... well... I LOVE. 






Well if you are reading this you survived another spam post. I am sure your eyes are thanking you for looking at all these pretties (even the poorly photographed ones).
Links to featured NZ indie polish brands are: Nail Juice here, Star Kin here and Polished Kiwi Lacquer here!!

Well that's the end (late for me) to NZ indie polish month of May. It was so much fun! I am so gutted that I didn't post but ya know life happens sometimes, and to be honest everyday is NZ Indie polish appreciation day for me :D I have 109 NZ indie polishes and I love them all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment