Saturday 9 November 2013

Star kin Swatch Extravaganza: Part Two

Okay hi guys! welcome to part two of my massive swatchfest of stunning Star Kin polishes!
let's get straight to it!

First up is 335.6 a thermal colour changing polish! Packed with multiple blue, green and purple glitters it changes from a pretty lilac to a soft blue! I did not manage to capture the natural gradient effect this polish gives but it is so pretty.

However here is a bottle shot of 335.6 to show you the beautiful glitter range.


Here is the cold version as you can see I ran my hand under the tap to get a true colour! This is three coats ( I added a coat this morning to touch it up because I slept on it and slightly ruined it) but it was opaque with two coats.


and here is the warm colour (again under the tap) most of the time my nails are a pretty gradient mi of the blue with purple tips! The photos I took did not show this however :(



Next up is Orbit a deep pink jelly polish filled with glitters! It has a slight shimmer to it too! I absolutely love jelly polishes and this is a winner for me! 


This is three coats of Orbit. This picture shows orbit in the sunlight where it shows slightly more pinker.


This picture is Orbit in the shade which brings out a slightly more reddish tone. This polish is so nice to wear and looks amazing.


Another beautiful jelly polish is Violet Disregard a deep purple polish filled with glitters.


This is two coats of Violet Disregard over a basecoat.. for the basecoat I used four different colours just to be fancy. From left: Maybelline Colorama Wonder Violet, L.A Colors Illusion,  C.R #87 and Revlon Enchanting. This picture is taken in the shade. My favourites were Violet Disregard over Wonder Violet and the C.R polish.


The Wonder Violet gave it an almost metallic shimmer which doesn't really show up in these pictures but was very pretty. Only a small amount of fishing was required for the glitters.


Lastly is Sunburst a subtle solar colour changing polish. This polish is a creamy white in the shade and a slightly blush pink in the sunlight. I love the formula which is a cross between a jelly and a creme a crelly! 


This is three coats of Sunburst. I had two which looked nice but my nails are terribly stained so I opted for three, however, I personally liked two better. This shows Sunburst in the shade.


This is not the best photo but this was my best attempt at capturing the soft pink tinge in the sunlight. 

                            

Wow wee! That's all for now my lovelies! So many swatches but so worth it because they are such amazingly gorgeous polishes! Again all of these polishes were hand made by the ever so talented Ami and Annette over at Star Kin!







1 comment: