Thursday 24 October 2013

Custom Polishes

Today is a very exciting day as I will be swatching my beautiful new custom polishes by the ever so talented ladies at Star kin and Every Sensory!!
These are my first ever custom made polishes and I have to say.. I am addicted!
Without further adieu

Slice of life
This polish is a nude/slightly pink toned creme with a very subtle shimmer (see in the close up image) with a variety of red glitters including squares, circles and large circles. This polish was inspired by my love of gore ( I am an amateur special FX artist) and my love of the t.v series Dexter! The name comes from Dexter's boat "Slice of Life". The constancy of the polish is perfect - this is two coats and it is opaque. I only needed to do the slightest amount of fishing to get the large red circles but other than that the glitter consistency is great!




Life's Peachy 
This polish is a pretty peach creme with mass amounts of  square and circle gold and holographic glitters .
Again this polish only needs two coats to be opaque and glitter consistency is perfect! This is a very girly and cute polish perfect for summer.

.


Here are the two bottles together



 The entire process of creating my pretties was so fun! Ami was so great to work with and the polishes are perfect! happy happy joy joy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment