Monday 7 October 2013

Orange, Glitter and Tigers.

I brought Hobbes from Starkin the other day! I was inspired to continue on with the themed by creating a cute little Hobbes peaking up from my ring finger. I thought this would compliment the beautiful polish based on the character Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes nicely.

Firstly I couldn't resist posting a snippet of Calvin and Hobbes!


Here is the polish Hobbes which is an orange jelly with matte glitters of a variety of shapes and some gorgeous tiny orange iridescent glitters that give it a delicate shimmer. 



And here are my nails with cutesy mischievous Hobbes peaking out 


I used two coats of Alluring Amber by Revlon and one coat of Hobbes (did a teeny bit of fishing to get some specific shapes I wanted) 


I absolutely adore this polish and my cute little tiger friend accent nail :)

That's all folks



No comments:

Post a Comment