Saturday 5 October 2013

Nice n' Simple

Here are two simple manicures I forgot how much I loved to wear!!

Manicure one
Plain and simple french manicure.  For this manicure I used Sally Hanson Maximum Growth nourishing nail colour for the base and Sally Hanson Sheerly Mauve natural white for the tips. I was too lazy to wait for my base to completely dry before painting the tips so I didn't use a guide, I did the tips freehand (so they are a tad wobbly). I forgot how clean and classy a classic french tip manicure can be.




Manicure two
Simple, fresh and fun solid colour with two glitter accent nails. For the block colour I used Maybelline's Coral Crush from the Colour Show Collection. The Gold glitter was Chi Chi  Kim Wannabee Hilton. These nails are bright and feel really fresh and fun to have a solid colour with a pop of glitter! Nothing too dramatic but lets the colour really shine. Loved wearing these nails - they made me feel girly.




That's all folks,


No comments:

Post a Comment