Wednesday 2 October 2013

The ants invaded the teddy bear's picnic!

OCTOBER!! October is my favourite month of the year! The weather is warmer and it's HALLOWEEN!! I am so excited to do cute and creepy nails. I was wondering what I could do to kick off the month when I was inspired by a little creepy crawly making his was across my desk.. an ant! Then I got thinking and I have been wanting to try Gingham on my nails for awhile so the picnic was spread across my nails filled with delectable sweet treats and some not so welcome guests!





I now have the song "the ants go marching two by two haarar, haarar" stuck in my head!

List of polishes used:
White on - Sally Hanson
Onyx - Maybelline Colour Show
Stormy - Revlon
Sassy - Revlon
Talk the Talk - Chi Chi
Moody Red - L.A Colors
Maximum Growth - Sally Hanson (base coat)
Clear - Maybelline Colour Show (top coat)

Overall I am super pleased with how these nails turned out. Although I do need to invest in some new striper brushes ( I am so useless at trimming brushes down).



No comments:

Post a Comment